Waste Connections of Duncan, OK provides commercial trash service to businesses in the Oklahoma counties of Carter, Jefferson and Stephens.
For commercial waste disposal and pickup, Waste Connections of Duncan provides the following range of front-end load and rear-end load containers.
Front Load Sizes
Rear Load Sizes
Commercial Waste Materials
For safety, environmental and/or legal reasons, some waste materials are not allowed in any Waste Connections of Duncan, OK container. For example, Waste Connections is not licensed to haul Hazardous Waste.
Acceptable Commercial Waste
- General business related trash
- Food service waste
- Non-hazardous medical garbage
Unacceptable Commercial Waste
- Hazardous Waste – learn more
Protect your company’s bottom line with a Waste Collection Audit from Waste Connections of Duncan, OK. To schedule your FREE Business Waste Audit, call 580-252-1422.
Did you know that Waste Connections of Oklahoma can “right-size” your waste collection services to your business’ unique waste stream? By using the data we collect during a FREE waste stream audit, we can help your business streamline and in some cases even eliminate unnecessary commercial waste collection services.
Why should you schedule a FREE Commercial Waste Audit from Waste Connections of Duncan, OK?
- To ensure your business is meeting legal requirements for Oklahoma commercial waste disposal.
- To create a more cost-effective and tailored trash pickup schedule for your business.
- To reduce the volume and/or frequency of solid waste disposal and hauling costs.
Normal subscription Waste Connections of Duncan, OK commercial trash collection customers receive their invoice on the first day of the month, with payment due on the 20th of that month.
New Oklahoma business trash customers will receive their first invoice in the mail. With that invoice, customers can visit the ONLINE BILL PAY section of our website and pay their bill online either one transaction at a time or set up an automatic bill pay arrangements.
Payments accepted include:
- Bank account payments from savings or checking
- Credit or debit card payments: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
We also accept payments at our office:
5900 East Highway 7
Duncan, OK 73533
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm