Waste Connections of Oklahoma – Duncan – is the leading residential trash and recycling service provider in Carter, Cotton, Grady, Jefferson and Stephens counties. Waste Connections of Duncan, OK has the knowledge, experience, and customer service to guide you with your waste hauling and recycling needs.
Waste Connections of Duncan, OK provides comprehensive home waste collection at competitive prices. With a range of container sizes and flexible pickup schedules, we can also customize our services to fit your home’s specific garbage collection and disposal needs.
Residential Garbage Carts
Waste Connections of Duncan, OK residential garbage cart is available one size:
Call Waste Connections of Duncan at 580-252-1422 for help determining if you need one or more garbage carts to suit your home’s unique waste collection needs.
Cart Placement & Pickup Guidelines
Greater Duncan, OK residential trash customers should have all materials out for collection by 7:00 am on the scheduled pickup day. If garbage is not out in time for regular collection, it will be picked up the following pickup date.
To ensure a clean and effective pickup, please:
- Place cart 3 to 4 feet from road
- Leave 4 feet between carts
- Place cart 10 feet from poles, gas meters, mailboxes, vehicles, etc.
- Face container handles toward your home
- Do not drill into, bolt or fasten any objects to your cart
- Do not overfill trash cart or place additional garbage on top of container
- Avoid packing materials tightly inside cart
Residential Waste Materials
Please bag ALL acceptable waste materials prior to placing items into your Waste Connections of Oklahoma garbage cart. For safety, legal, and environmental reasons, not all materials can be placed in Waste Connections of Duncan, OK residential trash carts.
Acceptable Residential Garbage Items:
- Normal non-hazardous household waste
- Cat litter or small animal waste (if double bagged)
Unacceptable Residential Garbage Items:
- Ammunition, fireworks
- Ashes, hot or cold
- Batteries, vehicle
- Concrete, dirt or rocks
- Dead animals
- Electronics, computers, TVs
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Medical waste
- Motor oil
- Propane tanks
- Sharps (needles or syringes)
- Un-bagged packing pellets or sawdust
- Yard waste
Waste Connections of Duncan, OK encourages the recycling of residential, construction and commercial waste in our area. Today more than ever, recyclable products are common and our programs and services make Stephens County area recycling convenient and worry-free for our customers.
In Duncan, Comanche and Marlow we provide a single-stream residential recycling program (also known as "fully commingled" recycling), which means all recyclables are placed in one bin for convenient curbside pickup. Residential recycling is collected every other week. Place your recyclables curbside by 7 a.m. on your pickup date.
Residential customers are not required to sort approved recyclables.
- Aerosol cans (empty)
- Aluminum foil, pie pans (2" or larger, clean)
- Cereal/soda boxes
- Corrugated cardboard (max. 12" x 24"per piece)
- Detergent bottles, screw-on caps are allowed
- Glass bottles and jars (clear, green, amber)
- Metals, steel cans, aluminum cans
- Milk jugs, butter/margarine containers, pop/water bottles
- Paper egg cartons
- Paper, junk mail, magazines, newspapers (glossy inserts okay)
- Plastic, plastic containers (#1 - #7 on bottom)
When preparing recycling for pickup, please follow these guidelines carefully:
- Flatten all cardboard boxes
- Empty and rinse all containers. Do not flatten containers.
- Do not place items in plastic bags
- Ceramics, or Pyrex®
- Drinking glasses
- Frozen food containers
- Glass, light bulbs, plates, vases, drinking glasses, or window glass
- Hard-cover books
- Hazardous or bio-hazardous waste
- Kraft® (orange or brown) envelopes
- Light bulbs, plates or vases
- Microwave trays
- Needles or syringes
- Paper ream wrappers
- Paper to-go containers
- Plastic bags, 6-pack holders, plastic tops, and other non-listed plastics
- Scrap metal
- Shredded paper
- Stickers or sheets of address labels
- Tissues, paper towels, napkins
- Tyvek® envelopes
- Waxed paper or waxed cardboard
- Window glass
New Waste Connections of Oklahoma residential trash customers will receive their first invoice in the mail. With that invoice, customers can visit the ONLINE BILL PAY section of our website and pay their bill online either one transaction at a time or set up an automatic bill pay arrangements.
Waste Connections of Duncan, OK residential customers may pay monthly, quarterly or yearly. Residential trash customers in the following areas are direct billed by their towns: Duncan, Comanche, Loco, Marlow and Velma.
Payments accepted include:
- Bank account payments from savings or checking
- Credit or debit card payments: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
We also accept payments at our office:
5900 East Highway 7
Duncan, OK 73533
Toll Free: 877-904-0986
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00pm