All municipal residents in Duncan, Marlow and Comache are entitled to use the Duncan Transfer Station to drop off approved items for disposal. When visiting the transfer station please stay alert to the location of other vehicles and refrain from using your phone while driving.
The purpose of a transfer station is to consolidate waste from multiple vehicles into larger, high-volume transfer vehicles for more economical shipment to distant disposal sites.
For safety and environmental reasons, it is critical to cover or tarp and secure all loads in such a manner that no debris can fly out or become airborne in anyway. Please respect the safety of everyone who lives in the area as well as fellow drivers and passengers who may follow you to the transfer station.
Address & Hours
Duncan Transfer Station
5800 E Highway 7
Duncan, OK 73533
Hours: Monday-Saturday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Payments accepted: Checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
The transfer station accepts the following type of materials from residents.
- Residential, non-hazardous, solid waste generated inside the home
- Residential yard waste like leaves, grass clippings, cut shrubs and tree limbs
- Residential construction and demolition waste (left over from do-it yourself projects)
Materials Not Accepted
For safety and environmental reasons, the Transfer Station does not accept the items listed below or any item that is prohibited by state or federal regulations.
- Air conditioners with compressors (unless re-tagged by licensed professional)
- Biohazardous waste
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid waste
- Medical waste
- Motor oil
- Paint in liquid form
- Propane gas containers
- Refrigerators or freezers
- Toxic waste